Wednesday, March 9, 2011

God if you could be so kind?  I need to hear from Writing Buddy or  maybe IrishDavid or Billy.  I could a hug and a good story to pass the time.  I know. I know.  To talk to Billy I'd have to talk to angels. Irish David said goodbye and went on his way along time ago.

And I've got no idea what Writing Buddy's name is so finding them would be a miracle.

Last night I read something asking if a person had only 5 minutes left in there life what would they do. LOL WB laughed and said that he'd run outside and yell, "I'm mad as hell." LOL

I told him that I'd give he and Pup a hug and tell them that I loved them.  He laughed again and told me that it would take longer than 5 minutes.

Not to worry Gentle Reader. Won't be long untill the sun comes up again and I can sleep.

,..

No comments:

Post a Comment