Thursday, March 10, 2011

.

And I tried

sitting beside myself,

sitting next to a stranger,

sitting beside someone in trouble,

sitting beside someone in happy ever after.

At the end of the day

All I found was a voice inside saying,

" I miss you. I miss you. I miss you."

No way to understand it.

"I miss you. I miss you. I miss you."

No way to deny it.

I told the voice to run.

Runaway from me.


Then the sound of laughter.

Music filled my head.

And love filled my heart.


3-10-11
c anne ford
all rights reserved by the author


I'm sitting here eatting butter, biscuits, and strawberry jam. I'd be drinking a cold glass of milk but we ran out of it this morning.  It's too warm for tea. Water would delute the sweet. So I'm not drinking anything. Just munching.  It's quiet outside. The rain is gone and the sun is trying very hard to shine. It does in turns. Then the clouds muscle in and the sun is gone for a bit. what sun is out has the clover growing. Fitting for this month the yard is covered with emerald green. It reminds me of Irish David for some reason. I can't imagine that it's because of his jovial personality. He was always a bit on the business side. I think it's just because he was Irish and well that's a clover.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment