Friday, March 11, 2011

.

Now where were we. Ah yeah, werewolves

So about the new movie Red Ridinghood





So the movie is out in theaters and the first real spoiler for the movie ending is out in all it's "Uh huh,seriously?" glory. In a way it's kind of twisted and different (from what I read) but nothing to spend 20 bucks plus gas money over.

Instead? I'm thinking of renting American Werewolf In London for cheap and maybe The Howling for good measure. At least they know they're making fun of the genre. Not this movie. This one will probably be the subject of  archtypes in film. I can just see it now:





This movie is  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too serious for me. I have enough real life stuff to deal with without adding fictional werewolves to it. LOL.

I'd like to thank the spoiler folk for saving us at least 40 bucks. I'm waiting until it comes out on video with the alternate endings and the director's commentary, and all that other stuff you just know is going to be on the DVD,  Or maybe I'll wait until next week for the last chapter of the companion book. LOL. If you don't know the ending you'll probably be surprised.  So to if you bought the book (LOL Here's a spoiler allert. Go read the Amazon reviews for the companion book. Apparently the ending is a big surprise :D)

That's it for more fun with movies reviewed by folks who've not actually seen the movie but have just read the movie review spoilers.
LOL

.

As for my own dad? He's doing great. Get's better everyday. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

.


So what have you heard about an earthquake in Japan?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment