Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9th, 2011. Afternoon.

.


"What if my words were so spare that they would fall through time unnoticed."


3-9-11, C Anne Ford.

Perhaps I should speak louder.

Or whisper?

I was in a shop the other day. Was asking the person at the counter a question when all of a sudden, from the back of the store, the manager came out with the answer to my question. Deep breath. That was a long sentence but it was a true one.   He answered my question and then he said. "To get your question answered, you must speak loud."  We'll he didn't exactly say it that way for me to quote but the words were durn close and the meaning was exactly that. Then he turned around and went back to work.

Finally got some sleep but still woke up tired.

LOL I think my dad is much better. He got on to me for not coming to visit. LOL

Weather was raining buckets this morning  but has stopped. It's getting colder. I can drive in cold.

Road trip to visit my dad!!!


AuthorAnn

.

No comments:

Post a Comment