Thursday, March 10, 2011




.
Music for a spring day...

Even if the snow is falling?
There's just something in the air that's whispering , "Spring..."








Hello.

My nick is Iron.

This is a world wide call.

I am trying to find someone.

My writing friend.

They will know who they are.

Come out from the clouds.

Come and talk to me.


Please.




A quiet heart.
Lost.
Like a seed in the frozen ground.
The sun waits alittle longer.
Like a mother expecting.
It warms the air.
The breezes lift.
The heart stirs.
The sun,
Encouraged by this
Stays even longer.
Each day filled with love.
Til one day, the seed bursting with courage
Breaks from its dark room.
Into the light
Its fragile leaves lift
And then turn.
Like the face of a new born turns,
Eyes blurry,
Searching
For it's mother's voice.

A Quiet Heart

3-10-11
c anne ford

all rights reserved by the author

I miss you.

.



.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment