Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Gentle Readers,

.




You may have noticed that there's been no mention of the Arizona shooting in my blog. If this were the old 12 dogss I'd have talked about what happened. I'm not going to do that in this blog. I will say onlly this, "My condolences to those families who lost loved ones in this tragedy. Hugs. I'm happy for the families who have survived. Prayers to all."

That's it. I know that there are politicians who are trying to use this terrible thing for political advantage. I'm sorry but that's wrong. This is not the time to be taking advantage of situations or people. It is the time for healing. There is time later to with calm hearts and minds look at what has happened and find out why it did but not now.

Prayers to everyone.


Love and hugs,


AuthorAnn

PS

Well. The washing machine is broken.

I'm going to be very busy for the rest of this week. Might not post until the weekend. But before I go...


Because this has come up on other blogs that I've written. Please note that I am a writer and this is first and foremost a writer's blog. That's important to note. I create characters because I write mostly fiction. I test them here to see how they sound and work. When you are a writer, you step outside of yourself into a world of fictional characters. Some of those characters are based on my real life and some aren't. If I'm good at what I do you forget that the characters are fictional creatures and instead treat this world and it's inhabitants as a kind of fictional reality.

As I used to say on my 12dogs blog?

Welcome to 12 dots and a blot.

Fact and fiction exist here.

If you don't know which is which.

Please.

Don't worry or ASSume.

Ask.


Thanks.

Again I am glad for the survivors of the Arizona shooting and I pray for those who lost family members in this tragedy.

That's not fiction.

Hugs,

Ann


.

No comments:

Post a Comment