Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Happy List...

.





Smiling yet?

(I am. I lived in a "dry town".)

I looooove to listen to country music and country music stations.


Especially like the small town local ones that give the school lunch menu and talks about what's happening at the local nursing home.

LOL I spent my teenage years working at a store that used to play one of those stations.

Oh and the swap shop.

And the local hunting forecast.


There wasn't an Internet them but now you can hear alot of really good country on the Internet.


Why country music?

Because I also listen to opera.

LOL Yep. I spent part of my college time listening to the Metropolitan Opera on Saturdays. It was an art gallery.

:D

My favorite country music that reminds me of opera?

That's easy

Lorretta Lynn

Go youtube her music and listen.

Try to find "The Pill" and think about when it first came out on the radio.

Can you imagine?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment